Web Check-in is a convenient way to check-in on the internet, which allows you to select your preferred seat and print or email the e-Boarding pass. Don’t worry about indigo web check in rules. At Indigo, there are very simple rules for passenger who are willing to use web check in services. A passenger should not fall under below listed criteria in order to do web check in.
Indigo Web Check In Rules
- A Passenger traveling for our International flights cannot Web Check-in.
- Guests traveling in a group of more than 9 members on a single reservation number.
- Apart from an airline food service, any Special Service Request cannot do web check-in e.g. Infant, Wheelchair etc.
Lesser Known Facts about Indigo
When it comes to Indian Airlines, IndiGo Airlines tops the list. A number of amazing facts about IndiGo Airlines are there which the frequent travelers may not be aware of. Hence here we are discussing the little unknown and interesting points regarding the airlines.
- IndiGo owns The Largest Fleet Sizes in India. When it comes to largest fleet in India, IndiGo Airlines has a fleet size of 130 aircraft which considered as largest in India.
- IndiGo Airline Company has a net income of more than $50 million (United States Dollars) in the struggling aviation market of India which is quite amazing for a low budget airline.
- Within a short period of time, Indio beat Jet Airways which was the No. 1 airline in India with a market share of 27%.
- Company has marvelous On-time performance, the airline is also known for its divine on-time performance which is 94.3%.
- Indigo operates more than 600 Flights daily to more than 38 destinations in India and abroad.
- In 2014, IndiGo agreed to buy 250 brand new A320neo aircraft worth US$25.7 billion. This order marks as the Airbus’s single largest order by a number of aircraft in its history.