Every airline company has the discount offers. Most of the times, these offers are for frequent travelers and group bookings. Spicejet also offers such offers if you are a loyal and frequent customer of company. Recently, Spicejet launched a new promotional offer. Given below are those short term offers by Spicejet.
Group Booking Discount
If you are traveling in group then you will be happy to hear that for all groups of over 10 passengers will get consideration for special fares. All you need to do is, made a group booking requests to Spicejet group desk at email@example.com
Students belonging to a recognized university will get up to 8% discount on base fare. Only condition is to make booking and travel period till 30th Sep’17. This discount is available on all bookings made online. www.spicejet.com and through Spicejet Reservations Helpline. You can make your booking by calling at +91-987-180-3333 & +91-965-400-3333 but make sure not to club this offer with other discount offers
Seems like, a great offer for students who are traveling with Spicejet.
Please read terms and conditions carefully of Students Discount. Here are the complete terms and conditions of students discount offer by Spicejet.
- Spicejet will provide up to 8% discount on Base Fare only. All other applicable charges/fees/ taxes etc. are payable by the passenger.
- The booking and travel period should be on or before 30th Sep’17 (blackout dates shall be applicable).
- The Scheme is valid for both, one-way and round-trip bookings.
- The scheme is only valid for bookings made for travel on flights within India only.
- The bookings made under the Scheme are changeable and refundable, but are NOT transferable (no name changes shall be permitted).
- The Scheme is applicable only for students, above the age of 12 years, belonging to a pristine school/university; AND is NOT applicable to any friends and/or relatives.
Excess baggage is allowed for students but only after showing a valid student ID card. Please know that extra charges are not applicable if the baggage should not weight up-to 10kg. (over and above the standard baggage allowance)
- It is mandatory for the students to carry a valid ID card and display it at the time of check-in at the airport.
- Web Check-in not allowed for bookings made under this Scheme.
- Limited inventory is available under the Scheme on first-come, first-served basis.
- This Scheme cannot be club with any other scheme/offer/discount/ promotion etc.
- The company reserves the right to amend/cancel/withdraw this Scheme any time without any prior intimation.
- All other Terms of Carriage must be applicable.
Finally, we have the information of some great offers by Spicejet. This offers is available for a shorter period of time so, I would suggest you to avail the offer before it ends.
However, keep yourself updated with spicejet by checking online offers on their site.
Also, you can check their promotion page directly.