Web check in advantages
We all know about the web check in service. Today we are going to talk about web check in advantages for international and domestic travelers. Given below are few advantages of web check in service.
- You need not wait and waste time in a long queue for your turn at the check-in counter.
- You can easily reserve your own seat as per your preference.
- If by any chance, you couldn’t reach before check-in time, the check-in window will be close. In that case, web check-in plays an important role to get in through the security check in less time and allows to board a flight on time.
- If you have the only handbag or trolley bag (under 7kg), you can carry your printed boarding pass. Or either take a print out through Kiosk (Airport’s Self-Service Check-in) & proceed further for security check and then to the boarding gate.
- This facility ensures your entry to aircraft is confirmed within the recommended reporting time.
Is it really necessary to check in via online?
There is no necessity to check-in through the Web. However, web check-in is available 24 to 48 hours prior so that you could save your time. Passengers carrying printed confirmed ticket needs to issue a boarding pass. Reach at the check-in counter/window, 2 hrs before (domestic flight) or 3 hrs before (International). The boarding pass will be issued only after verification of the passenger travel document.
Most of all, the advantage of online check-in is very quick and convenient to make your flying experience hassle-free.
Travelers can simply reduce the amount of time they spent on airport check-in counters by using web check in. This service creates a lot of difference in airport services because airline companies can save their time and money & increases the service quality. Companies can make their customers more happy if travelers are spending lesser time in paperwork and check-in formalities. Web check-in is beneficial for both customers and companies.