Web check in advantages
Web check in advantages are easy to define after knowing the service. Given below are few advantages of web check in service.
- You need not wait and waste time in a long queue for your turn at the check-in counter.
- You can easily reserve your own seat as per your preference.
- If by any chance, you couldn’t reach before check-in time, the check-in window will be close. In that case, web check-in plays an important role to get in through the security check in less time and allows to board a flight on time.
- If you have the only handbag or trolley bag (under 7kg), you can carry your printed boarding pass. Or either take a print out through Kiosk (Airport’s Self-Service Check-in) & proceed further for security check and then to the boarding gate.
- This facility ensures your entry to aircraft is confirmed within the recommended reporting time.
Is it really necessary to check in via online itself?
There is no necessity to check-in through the Web. However, web check-in is available 24 to 48 hours prior so that you could save your time. Passengers carrying printed confirmed ticket needs to issue a boarding pass. Reach at the check-in counter/window, 2 hrs before (domestic flight) or 3 hrs before (International). The boarding pass will be issued only after verification of the passenger travel document.
Most of all, the advantage of online check-in is very quick and convenient to make your flying experience hassle-free.
Travelers can simply reduce the amount of time they spent on airport check-in counters by using web check in services. This service creates a lot of difference in airport services because airline companies can save their time and money & increases the service quality. Companies can make their customers more happy if travelers are spending lesser time in paperwork and check-in formalities. Web check-in is beneficial for both customers and companies.