Air India Web Check In
In order to do Air India Web Check in directly from Air India website, you must know the full name of passenger and have the Booking reference/PNR number on your e-ticket. When you have the necessary details as per the requirement, you may check-in hassle-free. Through online, passengers do not have to stand in a long queue at the airport. It is just a matter of few clicks. You can check-in online from anywhere. You can check in from your comfort home, you can check in from your office, you can check in from any cyber café or through your mobile phone.
However, Web Check-in Procedure is very simple. All you need to do is follow few simple steps to apply online Check-in. Given below are the steps to follow
- Visit the Online Check-in page https://fastcheck.sita.aero/cce-presentation-web-ai/entryUpdate.do
- Select an Identification option from the given list to start your check-in. If you are new to the Web Check-in process, we recommend you to choose Passenger Name and Flight details.
- Fill out the passenger Identification details as per booking, i.e., Booking Code (PNR number), Name, Last name, Flight Date, Flight number, your origin city and click on ‘Continue’.
- Select the passengers you would like to check-in and then select flights.
- To go to the next step you may be asked to enter the Advanced Passenger Information if required by the destination country.
- Read and Check the Confirmation Details, and then click on ‘OK’ button.
Also, once you have completed the check-in process, you’ll be issued an e-Boarding Pass for each passenger. Please print and carry your e-Boarding Pass with you while you enter at the airport.
Lesser Known Fact
In addition, I would like to share a lesser known fact about Air India. Most of the people are not aware that Air India One (Flight no. AI 1, always) is a Boeing 747-400 aircraft used to carry the President, the PM and Vice President of India Overseas