Here’s How to do Air Asia Web Check-in
If you have no time for standing in a long queue for hours. You can do Airasia Web Check In through your laptop, Mobile or your office system 14 days up to 1 hour before
departure for Air Asia (AK, QZ, FD, PQ Z2, I5) Flights and up to 4 hours for Air Asia X
(D7, XJ, XT) Flights.
Follow given below simple steps for doing Airasia web check in for all passengers.
- Visit https://checkin.airasia.com/
- Enter your travel details i.e., Departure city, Booking Reference number (PNR
- number), Family name/ surname and then click on Check-in
- Select your seat as per your choice and then reserve it.
- Click ‘continue’ to proceed and then select the option to save or reprint boarding
- Read the following Important Notice thoroughly. Once done, check the box and then
click ‘Complete check-in’ process.
At the end, the system prompts to remind you to carry your the documents.
Airasia web check in
This is the best option to getting all your things organized earlier, as you can check-in as early as 14 days before your departure date. But don’t get confused in between Web check in and Self Check in both are different services from each other.