Check in Baggage steps and procedures for indigo airlines
Check in baggage process is easy and simple. Indigo airlines tried to make it as simple as possible for travelers.
- Go to the check-in booth for your airline. A Baggage drop facility is available at the Indigo Check-in counter. It is available next to the ticket counter.
- Place your luggage one piece at a time. Hand your identification or passport with your flight number booking slip to the counter clerk.
- They will take your luggage. Please, attach the destination tag and send it into the airport to your destination plane.
- They will hand you your boarding pass and return your identification. Also, they will request to proceed to the appropriate gate.
Also Read “How much baggage can I check-in?” for all Indigo check in baggage queries.
Cool Travel Hacks
- Water Bottles: – Always carry an empty water bottle with you. You can avoid paying extra charges for every water bottle at airport. You can use your water bottle to refill water and use it for yourself.
- Google Translate: – Communication is always a big challenge if you are traveling. It is a big problem for people who travel outside the country. You can reduce your pain by downloading Google Translate and. Offline feature of this application can help you a lot during your trip.
- Charging cable: – It is very common between us that we forgot to carry adapter while traveling. People like me, always charge the phone by plug-in the cable in laptop. We might not carry laptop on every trip but we can use the cable to charge phone by plug-in into hotel TV (Television) USB spot.
- Offline Map: – None want to struggle in streets while on trips. It is always good to use applications such as Google map which can help you while you are struggling in streets. You can use the offline mode to find your ways and save your time.