Spicejet Web check in
Follow below listed simple steps to do Spicejet web check in.
- Visit https://book.spicejet.com/, you will reach the Spicejet Home page.
- Select the Spicejet Check-In option.
- Enter your Confirmation Number (PNR) and email address or Provide the information for all the fields, i.e. your first name, last name, Origin city and the destination.
- After filling in all the details, click on the ‘Begin Check-In’ button.
- Select your favorite seat from the available slot shown on the seat map.
- While you continue the process, the system will prompt you to print the boarding pass and the customer’s copy.
Spicejet Fun Facts
- Few airports are hubs for Spicejet Airlines. Given below are the airports.
Chennai International Airport is
Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
Indira Gandhi International Airport
- Did you know that Mr. Ajay Singh and Bhupendra S. Kansagra were the founders of SpiceJet airline?
- SpiceJet once known as ModiLuft in 1993 but their operations were ceased in 1996.
After suffering a setback in June 2010, media baron and DMK leader Kalanidhi Maran bought a majority of SpiceJet’s shares through his Sun Group.
- In 2016, Singh bought back his shares from Maran. Despite suffering huge losses and becoming a not-so-profitable low-cost carrier, Singh was actively involved in SpiceJet’s turn of fortune.
- Owner of Spicejet Airline, Mr. Ajay Singh was one of the core members of BJP’s campaign team and is still an active supporter of the ruling party. (Most of the Indian people Remember prime minister Narendra Modi’s tagline for his 2014 election campaign, “Abki Baar Modi Sarkar” –Ajay Singh was the one who coined it just before the elections. However, Mr. Singh was surprised to see the success of this tagline.
I hope you will like the lesser known facts about Spicejet. If you know some more facts and want to share with us then do not wait. Please share more fun facts with us by commenting below. We would be more than happy to publish it on this article.