Check PNR status of Air India
If you have already booked your Air India ticket and your ticket is not confirmed yet, then you can follow this process to check PNR status for your Air India Flight.
The Air India PNR number will be a five digit alpha numeric number. The Air India PNR Status update regularly and if the flight seats are available, then your ticket will be confirmed as soon as possible. Make sure, you regularly reviewed to check your ticket status. Here we are providing you the simplest way to check the current status of your booking.
However, follow given below steps to check online.
• Go to PNR Enquiry page https://book.airindia.in/itd/itd/lang/en/reservations
• Enter your Booking reference number and traveler last name as mention on the Air India ticket.
• After filling the required details, click on ‘View’ button.
• Within a few seconds, your system will show your Air India PNR Status.
How to Check PNR Status through a phone call?
You can contact the Air India Customer support to Know your booking details. Given below are the customer service contact numbers.
- INDIA Toll Free Number: 1800-180-140
- USA Toll Free Number: 1800-223-7776
- CANADA Toll Free Number: 1800-625-6424
- AUSTRALIA Toll free: 1800247463
- UK Toll Free Number: 44-207-760-3290
Also, I have a pro tip for all Air India travelers. All Air India flights in the flight range AI010-399 and AI900-999 will depart from International terminals.
Make sure, you know the correct airport, terminal of departure/arrival For all other requirements please do not hesitate to approach our ground and in-flight staff for assistance. If you have any feedback or suggestion on this information then do let us know. You can share your valuable feedback with us anytime. We would love to hear if this information is useful for you.