Indigo Web Check In steps for domestic and international travelers
Indigo web check in process is simple and easy for both domestic and international travelers. You can save your precious time at airport if you are using Indigo Web check. We would like to share some simple steps by which you can do web check in easily. Follow the instructions given below to do indigo web check in.
- Visit https://book.goindigo.in/
- Select the web Check-in option.
- Follow the process flow as per the requisite information.
- Enter your 6-digit code of Booking Reference and Email ID/Last name.
- Please read the following terms and condition mentioned above. Click on confirm and continue check the box.
- While you follow the process, you will be shown the seat map from where you can choose any of the available seats. Click on “Pick seat” or “Auto Allocate seat” to confirm your allotted seat.
- Move your cursor to “Click here to Check in” option and click on it.
- On successful completion of web Check-in you will get your Boarding pass ready with two options: View/Print/Boarding Pass or you can send to your Email address for printing later.
Hope this will help you in your future check-ins. You can follow simple instructions and save your time. This online check in process is applicable for both domestic and international travelers who are using indigo airlines. Stand out of the queue and check-in like a celebrity by using online check in process. If you have further questions then check out Where can I get Indigo Web Check In information you can find more detailed information of Indigo Web Check In.
Rate the information as per your traveling experience. If you could contribute in this information then comment below or get back to us. We would love to hear from more people.