Indigo Web Check In steps for domestic and international travelers
Indigo web check in process is simple and easy for domestic and international travelers. If you are using Indigo Web check in then you can save your precious time at airport. We would like to share some simple steps by which you can do web check in easily. Follow the instructions given below to do indigo web check in.
- Visit https://book.goindigo.in/
- Select the web Check-in option.
- Follow the process flow as per the requisite information.
- Enter your 6-digit code of Booking Reference and Email ID/Last name.
- Please read the following terms and condition mentioned above. Click on confirm and continue check the box.
- While you follow the process, you will be shown the seat map from where you can choose any of the available seats. Click on “Pick seat” or “Auto Allocate seat” to confirm your allotted seat.
- Move your cursor to “Click here to Check in” option and click on it.
- On successful completion of web Check-in you will get your Boarding pass ready with two options: View/Print/Boarding Pass or you can send to your Email address for printing later.
Once the process is done, passengers can take a deep breath and relax because they will be traveling hassle free. It’s a great feeling when you visit airport and don’t have to go through with a lot of formalities and checks. Being a traveler I would suggest everyone to use web check in to always have a hassle free journey. Just concentrate on your travel destination and upcoming adventure.
This information is for all domestic travelers who are traveling via indigo airlines. Everyone can use this service while traveling inside the country or outside the country. So don’t wait in queue’s and invest your time in something which is boring. Use web check in service to save your time and enjoy the journey.