Online Web Check in during Booking Flight
People who are using Air travel are those who want to save their time and believe in comfortable traveling. Most of the passengers want to complete everything before boarding flight. It is very common to see that people want to do online web check in during booking of flight.
Unfortunately passengers can check in online from 48 hours of scheduled departure time to 2 hrs before the flight departs. Which means travelers can do web check in but not at the same time of booking of flight.
Tips for staying safe at Airports
- Always take care of your Id Proofs and other documents. Keep all the documents in a bag and always keep the bag with you.
- Don’t use your phone very often in public. Also avoid sharing your phone with strangers.
- If you are using public Wi-Fi networks, then don’t access critical information such as phone banking, personal data and shopping websites.
- Be careful before posting your boarding pass on social media channels.
- When posting your boarding pass on social media, make sure to remove QR code, ticket number and personal information.
These tips would certainly help you either you are traveling alone or with your friends and family. Little things can make big differences when it comes to security. Being a traveler I always create a check list before I travel. It doesn’t take much time but it saves a lot of time for me.
Traveling reduces the stress level and people are suppose to enjoy their journey. Airline companies are working on this and creating best possible options to make travelers happy. Online check in is one of the example. A lot has been changed in last few years. Air travel is growing positively day by day.
I hope you find the answer of your question you are looking for.