Web check in for multiple passengers at the same time is allowed by airline companies. People can do web check in with maximum 9 passengers at a time.
Tips & tricks for Group Travel
Group travel is great fun for a variety of reasons, but mainly because we know traveling with friends, classmates, like-minded people and loved ones. This is the best way to make memories to last a lifetime. However, group travel can occasionally get tricky if you don’t go about it the right way — so let us share some tips to make group travel fun!
Planning a trip can be stressful in and of itself. Adding a few extra people into the mix makes group travel planning all the more stressful. But it doesn’t have to be. This is your vacation after all, and you shouldn’t need a vacation from your vacation. Thus, I’m sharing my tips for group travel planning, so that your trip can be stress-free.
First the planning
- Discuss your plan in-depth before the final booking with each other and your travel consultant. Be sure everyone is in agreement on where to visit, where to stay and what the budget will be like, otherwise there are bound to be challenges.
Group travel should provide discounts. So gather up all your closest friends and save big on the trip of a lifetime.
- Stay organized and informed. Keep your group updated with any changes made so that you’re all on the same page once the trip begins.
Don’t over plan! It’s crucial to include some extra time for transportation, little hold-ups, and most importantly, relaxation! Plan an hour longer than you thought you’d need at the beach, or push back the start of your day to sleep in just a tad longer, and you’ll stay happy and rested.
- Communicate. Not only with your group, but with your travel consultant. Choose a travel consultant who can be contacted during your travel.
Then the Traveling
- Meet daily (best in the evenings) to confirm the next day’s activities.
- Try to to everything together as a group.
- But, understand that sometimes, companions may not be well and need to take time out to rest.
- Help each other – work to your strengths!
- Take photographs and share with companions – you might get more photos of your travels!
- Seek advice from Tour Leaders and Local Guides when in unfamiliar places.
- Try to stop at appropriate times for meals, snacks etc. Share meals if that is appropriate – and you will get to enjoy more dishes!
Above all have fun and create the memories that will last a lifetime!